Wednesday 5 March 2014

Mihimihi

Hi my name is Madeleine Ransley, I grew up in West Auckland in a suburb called Titirangi. I lived in the bush for the first 5 years of my life surrounded by nature and native New Zealand forests. I feel like being so close to nature during the first years of life, started my love for the environment and our surroundings. After moving to Kohimarama and starting school my real passion for art came out. I realised that I loved creating things and designing. Painting seascapes and photographing them is one of my true passions, so spending most of my time at my beach house in Omaha really got the creative juices flowing. The most important thing to me would have to be my family. They support me in anything I do and never second guess my choices, and I love them for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment