Wednesday 19 March 2014

Inspiration - Inside out rooms

I would like to focus on the idea of bringing the outside inside, or joining the two together. I love nature and therefore a economical and nature based space seems like the perfect idea. These are a few images which interesting me:


I would like to use the idea of having wood and other outside materials in my room, the pebbles on the floor give a very interesting different texture and would make a interesting sound when walked across.



With this photo I like the idea of having living plants inside the room, it gives it a somewhat surreal and different feeling then that we are usually used to in a room.  


This photo intrigues me as the shape of the entrance to the room somewhat draws you in, but also feels connected to the outside environment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment