Monday 24 March 2014

Developments of Ideas

I decided to further develop my coloured glass house and pool house ideas. As these two along with my tree house idea were my favourite. 




These sketch up models show my idea of having the whole boat shed as a coloured glass house, so that the natural sun will cast coloured lights throughout the space. Mirrors would then be placed inside the space to create a very interesting effect.




The pool idea consists of a swimmable pool taking up half the boat shed, where as the lower half will be accessible and will let you look up through the pool and the people swimming. This will create a interesting effect as the light coming through the pool will create ripples in the lower room and create a beautiful pattern along the walls. 



No comments:

Post a Comment